FAQz - list
- ▼Do I need yoga experience before I start using Ballrz?
- No! A great feature of our ballz is that they can be used by experienced yogis and fitness enthusiasts alike. We recommend you either have some yoga experience and/ or be in good health. As long as you are not injured, have a positive attitude, be willing to work and like to push yourself, then the ballz are for you.
The ballz provide do provide a harder standard yoga class for people with yoga experience. However, the recommended poses are “basic” and we provide alignment and posture cues, so the ballz are equally great for people who want the workout benefits of combining yoga and strength training but lack experience in traditional yoga.
- ◄How strong do I need to be before I start using Ballrz?
- We recommend you have at least one of the following:
- two months of yoga experience
- weight training experience
- be able to comfortably jog an 11 minute mile, be able to do 10 pushups and 50 sittups
- ◄What are the ballz made of?
- The ballz are made of natural rubber (outside) and iron sand (inside).
- ◄How do I prepare for a Ballrz class?
- Always start class with some type of warm up: dynamic movement of your joints, warm up via sun salutations, maybe a bit of ab/core work. Feel free to practice on a yoga mat and have a towel & lots of water handy!
- ◄How do I prepare my ballz for a workout?
- The ballz are inflatable to your desire. The more air you pump, the larger the ballz get and the squishier they become. If you have bigger hands with wider grip, you may find it for comfortable to blow your ballz up bigger. Check out the How to Care for your Ballz video for more information.
- ◄How do I care for and clean my ballz?
Using a 50/50 mix of water and white vinegar, wipe your ballz with a damp towel and let your ballz air dry. We recommend a splash of tea tree oil in the liquid or add a fragrance oil of your choice. Think lavender or citrus... Remember that the ballz will get sweaty during your workouts so please keep your ballz dry via use of a yoga towel as you would for your mat. Check out the How to Care for your Ballz video for more information.
Account Information and Shipping
- ▼What shipping options are available?
- All our products ship Standard Ground from FedEx - and it's free!
- ◄Can I be a Ballrz reseller?
- We’d love to work with you! Please fill out our contact form and let us know what you are thinking...
- ◄What is your return policy?
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase. Item must be in resalable condition. Full refund and free return will be issued only under the condition of manufacture defect and evidence must be provided. Other return reasons will be accepted within 30 days of purchase and will result in a 20% restocking fee. Ballrz Fitness will not be responsible for any shipping cost under reasons beside manufacture defect. Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to issue a return, exchange, or refund.
- ◄How do I cancel my Ballrz video subscription?
- We hate to see you go! If you must cancel, you may do so by logging in and going to the Workoutz video library. Click "Manage subscription" in the black bar at the bottom of the page and you'll see your subscription information and the option to cancel.